Let’s go to the grain. May this weekend gilles cacho, and it also may not. But, as we know that you’re dying to win because you say you’re going to give it a wiggle good, we have consulted the stars, and here is your future. If it is that we are a few buenazos. But hey, this is like the weather: we ‘anticipate’. If you don’t end you hit this tumble, do not accept exchanges or returns. Good luck!
Asúmelo, fuck is not your thing. In your brief (or no) sex life you have shown that not all came to this world to be with Nacho Vidal. Nothing happens, this weekend you can take advantage of to get drunk, to embrace lampposts and sing the ‘Asturias, patria querida’ to the wee hours of the morning. Yes mate, the life you have thousands of options away from the genitals of the attractive people, those who only see on PornHub the rest of your life.
You should go to stopping a little bit, because it has barely started summer and you’re putting the boots. That fucks both is fine, but learn the names at least of the people that you’re going to the orchard and get yourself a agenda of flirting as they did before there was Tinder. This week touch a bit of relaxation, you need to be with your colleagues, and that they tell you what they are going. Eye, it’s not worth getting tangled up with anyone in the group. That we know of.
“Yes, guapi”. This weekend, catch and in addition with the guy who puts more ‘tonti’ of all your contacts in Instagram. Yes, that although the end of run an ultramarathon or take a photo at five in the morning blind as a rat always comes out perfect. So is he, with a smile Profident and the toupee more voluminous and shiny in the neighborhood. So please pibón (still more than you are the natural one) and get ready for a weekend sweet, sweet.
Finally got that trip that both were wearing waiting. And it’s going to be as epic as what you had planned to your colleagues and you. Beach during the day and party at night. What more do you want? Yes, fuck is also going to be out there. Jupiter knows that you love Italian and you are going to bring one with double accent for you to whisper chuminadas while doing so like crazy in the hotel room. Epic image.
Mmmmm… expect that we are going to contact telepathically with Hope, Grace and Sandro King to perform this query. According to these reputed sages of the indian divinatory art, and the providence you have exactly a 61% chance of success, 38% eat the boogers, and 1% ride it for a trio. If I were you, I would bet all my effort, and my dignity, to pounce on the trio. You may not quit, but if you get you marks a thug life of the poor.
Let yourself now of crap. If you like, tell of a time because you have all your friends (and yours) VERY bitter. If I am waiting for the perfect moment, that if I don’t dare because just as it feels the same as me. Let’s see, it’s summer (don’t have time to drop that ‘I’m very busy’) and spend a lot of time together. What are you waiting for? This weekend is your chance: something tells us that you’re going to throw you to the pool and that the rings of Saturn are on your side.
Eye, eye, that ‘Slowly’ the wrote, Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi thinking about your weekend. Are you going more rapidly than a film of Vin Diesel and you can that much lust unleashed ends up by getting in bed wrong. Think that, among the many chulazos that you’ll find at the snack bar, there is one that could fuck your existence: your ex. So tread ‘slowly’ because if Paco or Manolo (or whatever you call it) it makes ‘eyes’ you’re going to melt like a Calippo in the glove compartment in a Seat Ibiza in the car park of the beach. Advised you are.
Fuck it has been said. The art of seduction is yours and you do not short hair. I go to all and the method 100% statistical usually funcionarte, but this weekend, you’re not going to play. We are sorry, but it looks that you have to have the radar off or escacharrado, because you’re going to get you more ‘nexts‘ that if Rosi de Palma is submitted to tronista of Women and Men and vice Versa. Mentalízate and press the dimm up with dignity or you may hurt strong the ego.
We’re going to see soul of the pitcher, because it seems that you have not read the last 20 horoscopes guarrillos. If you become an orc encuevado of these of the Lord of the Rings, which have not touched anything that is not a Play Station in the last six months, we don’t know how you can aspire to be fastened to anyone this weekend. For ale, wakes up beautiful, because miracles exist, and like you’ve just caught this weekend and throughout the summer. Yes we can!
No. Don’t tap this week. It’s going to be one of those where you spend two days in a row glued to the computer, series after series, movie after movie. And as to taste, because it to give you pleasure and love don’t need no one but your right hand, and a good bag of potatoes (for that, you will need it also to the cashier at the Mercadona, but not the one we have because you can’t watch it). So endósate your best pajamas and ‘gosarrrrlo’. Say goodbye to your friends, and until the Monday.
Pinchito to pinchito (stop singing ‘slowly’) and still you are not clear on what you are. Or what you’re going to have because she is not by the work of defining nothing. Is a free spirit, she likes you and such, but… what bride and groom in the summer? or crazy (or in winter). So either you enjoy what you have now, or do you feel to have a debate on the state of the relationship you are going to cut all the roll. If you decide to inmolarte emotionally (and sexually) this week, think a little before you speak. That shit.
I downloaded the app from the Kamasutra and from then on your boyfriend weighs six pounds less. Yes, that ‘s a cool deck to try the reverse cowgirl inverted, the helicopter or the mixer cuban, but also cool to rest, to make the spoon and let the ‘churri’ recharge a little the toy soldiers. Although I do not about the pasta, maybe you could opt for a plan more zen this weekend, and largaros to some spiritual retreat. You’ll see what a rush when you return to the plan rabbity.